Strategically located in Bergen County—known for its high concentration of Fortune 500 companies—-530 Chestnut Ridge Road offers a class A environment with excellent access to area highways and amenities. This three-story, 57,204 square-foot class A office building is just minutes from the Garden State Parkway and numerous restaurants, retail, and business services.
- Dramatic two-story atrium
- Abundant parking ratio: 4/1,000
- Visibility from the Garden State Parkway
- Conveniently located near the Hilton Woodcliff Lake with conference facilities, restaurants, and retail
- Direct access to major highways including the Garden State Parkway, I-80, I-287, routes 4 and 17, the New York State Thruway, and the Palisades Interstate Parkway
- Nearby shuttle service to Ridgewood Train Station available daily 7am to 6 pm, making public transportation throughout the County and Manhattan easily accessible. Contact the County of Bergen Division of Community Transportation for their schedule.