The I-80 corridor midway between Bergen and Morris counties in northern New Jersey is home to Mack-Cali Commercenter—one of the most thriving business parks in the state. With 13 buildings (one office and 12 office/flex) and land for build-to-suit projects, Mack-Cali Commercenter is a master-planned park that is known throughout New Jersey's real estate community for its location and flexible space options. Located within the center, 999 Riverview Drive is an office building that offers a wealth of nearby amenities, including shopping, restaurants, hotels, and on-site child care, to accommodate a wide range of tenant needs.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in the building's lobby
- Energy-efficient HVAC
- Advanced fiber optics
- Immediate access to I-80, and routes 23 and 46 via the West Belt Parkway Turnpike
- Prestigious corporate neighborhood
- Shopping, banking, restaurants, and hotels nearby
- On-site child care
- Responsive, on-site property management and ownership
With one land site remaining
, Mack-Cali Commercenter also offers businesses a unique opportunity for a custom-built facility at one of northern New Jersey's top business parks.