4 Skyline Drive is one of 13 buildings in Mid-Westchester Executive Park, an award-winning multi-use complex that offers convenient highway access, optimum space efficiency and flexibility, and a host of on-site and nearby amenities—all that create the ideal work environment.
- Located in the Route 9A technology corridor, two miles north of the I-287 interchange, with direct access to the Saw Mill, Sprain Brook, Bronx River, and Taconic parkways; and I-684
- Minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge and convenient to the Westchester County Airport
- Five minutes to Hawthorne Metro-North Station
- Westchester Bee Line bus service in park
- In-park café and child care center, and nearby New York Sports Clubs, numerous restaurants, banks, and hotel
- Responsive, on-site property management and ownership
Mid-Westchester Executive Park also features land for two custom-built office/flex facilities
—ideal for combinations of office, warehouse, light assembly, or high-tech use.