The 140-acre South Westchester Executive Park contains over 750,000 square feet of space for corporate offices, technology-related facilities, retail, and service and light industrial uses. Located in the park, 1 Odell Plaza is an office/flex building strategically situated in a suburban setting, only four miles from the New York City line and offering many local amenities. Tenants can take advantage of the on-site gas station, featuring a service center and convenience store, as well as a child care center that offers free registration to tenants.
- In-park bank with ATM, full-service restaurant, health club, child care center, gas station with convenience store and service center, U.S. Post Office
- Ample parking
- Direct access to Saw Mill River Parkway at the Executive Boulevard interchange, connecting with Route 9A, I-87, I-287, and the Sprain Brook and Cross County parkways
- Bee-Line bus stops in park
- Minutes to Greystone Metro-North station, with 35-minute service to Grand Central
- Award-winning, on-site property management and ownership
- Land sites for build-to-suit projects also available