555 Taxter Road, a 170,554-square-foot class A office building, is situated in Taxter Corporate Park, a premier class A office complex that combines the prominence of a hilltop location with the tranquility of a 17-acre wooded site.
This complex is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies, and offers a wide range of hotels, conference centers, and restaurants. The property's outstanding location at the convergence of I-87 and I-287 in Westchester County enables a company to draw on a large labor and customer pool throughout the metropolitan New York area including Rockland County, Orange County, northern New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Six-story, 170,554 square-foot class A office building situated in Taxter Corporate Park, a 341,108 sf, twin-building office complex
- In-park cafeteria, fitness center, sundries shop, outdoor seating areas, walkways, ATM banking, and municipal bus stop
- Magnificent glass-enclosed atrium lobby
- 30-foot column spacing on each floor allows for large and unobstructed work areas
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning zones
- Executive underground parking
- 24/7 access and roving security
- Ample outdoor and underground parking
- Prime suburban location at the intersection of I-287 and I-87, near Route 119, Saw Mill River Parkway, and the Tappan Zee Bridge
- Public transportation to Metro-North White Plains train station
- Responsive, on-site property management and ownership