Commercial Real Estate Services
Whether you're a company looking for a world-class office tower or a small office/flex building, turn to Mack-Cali for the build-to-suit facility that is ideal for your business's unique office space requirements.
- Land sites in top Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets to accommodate approximately 5.7 million square feet of additional office space. Most sites are fully approved, reducing bureaucratic problems and project delays.
- Extensive development expertise—Mack-Cali has developed over 30 million square feet of commercial properties, including build-to-suit office projects for major corporations. The Company is frequently honored with industry awards for excellence in property development and management.
- A full staff of office development professionals to handle your project from start to finish. You will be provided with lease analysis, development feasibility and entitlement studies, sustainable design recommendations, pro-forma analyses, strategic recommendations for acquisitions and dispositions, and more.
- Financial resources for timely project completion. Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) is a leading publicly traded real estate investment trust with the financial resources to commit to your project, eliminating uncertainties in financing and helping to ensure your project's smooth and timely completion.
Residential Real Estate Services
If you are an individual looking for a luxury multifamily community to move to, turn to Mack-Cali's subsidiary Roseland for their exceptional track record, proven experience, and commitment to excellence in residential real estate.
- Land or options to build approximately 8,104 apartment homes in some of the top Northeast markets, with some already in the pre-development stage.
- The specialties of Roseland's in-house resources, including land use, construction, property management, financial analysis, and asset services, have sustained its industry-wide reputation for excellence and integrity.
- Roseland is supported by the unparalleled strength and stability of Mack-Cali.
- Year after year Roseland is recognized with industry awards for excellence in management, curb appeal, construction, and leasing.
Snapshot: Build-to-Suit Projects
700 Horizon Drive at Horizon Center Business Park in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, was developed for AAA Mid-Atlantic. The building has three stories and 120,000 square feet.
Red Bank Corporate Plaza I, at 141 West Front Street in downtown Red Bank, New Jersey, was developed for Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. The building has four stories and 92,878 square feet.
Harborside Plaza 10 at Harborside, on the Jersey City waterfront, was developed for Charles Schwab. The tower has 19 stories and 577,575 square feet.
105 Eisenhower Parkway at Eisenhower/280 Corporate Center in Roseland, New Jersey, was built for an international accounting firm. The building has four stories and 220,000 square feet.
Harborside Plaza 4A at Harborside, on the Jersey City waterfront, was built for TD Waterhouse. The building has eight stories and 207,670 square feet.
600 Horizon Drive at Horizon Center Business Park in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, was developed for Verizon New Jersey. The building has one story and 95,000 square feet.
300 Kimball Drive at The Center of Morris County in Parsippany, New Jersey, was developed for State Farm Insurance by The Gale Company, a subsidiary of Mack-Cali. The building has five stories and 400,000 square feet.
Developed for IBM, 17 Skyline Drive, at Mid-Westchester Executive Park in Hawthorne, New York, has two stories and 85,000 square feet.
International Financial Tower, on Christopher Columbus Drive in Jersey City, New Jersey, was developed for the Pershing Division of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities. The building has 19 stories and 622,000 square feet.
Developed for AT&T, Kemble Plaza I and II (412 Mt. Kemble Avenue) in Morris Township, New Jersey, have three stories, totaling 862,000 square feet.
This three-story, 250,000-square-foot class A office building at 22 Sylvan Way at Mack-Cali Business Campus in Parsippany, New Jersey, was developed as the corporate headquarters for Wyndham Worldwide. 22 Sylvan Way has rece...
1 Jefferson Road in Parsippany, New Jersey is the final addition to the four-building complex at The Center of Morris County. This three-story, 100,000-square-foot class A property is fully leased by Day Pitney LLP.
55 Corporate Drive is a four-story, 205,439-square-foot class A office building in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Built-to-suit for sanofi-aventis, the building serves as an expansion of their North American headquarters. The comp...
14 Sylvan Way, in the Mack-Cali Business Campus, was developed for Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. This three-story, 203,000-square-foot class A office building is adjacent to Wyndham's corporate headquarters at 22 Sylvan Way...
Port Imperial South 4/5 Garage, Weekhawken, New Jersey was developed by Roseland, a Mack-Cali subsidiary. The property consists of 850 garage parking spaces and 16,736 square feet of retail space.
RiverTrace at Port Imperial is Port Imperial's newest rental community in West New York, New Jersey directly across from 64th Street in Manhattan. This 316-unit luxury rental building, located on the Hudson River waterfront,...