Mack-Cali Honors New Jersey Brokers
02/25/2002 Category: Miscellaneous
Cranford, New Jersey —February 25, 2002— Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) recently presented its 2001 New Jersey broker awards at a reception held at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, New Jersey.
Mitchell E. Hersh, chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor the outstanding efforts by these individuals and firms, and thank them for their valuable contribution to our success in New Jersey. We look forward to partnering with these honorees and the entire brokerage community for even greater achievement in 2002."
- Jeffrey Babikian, senior managing director of Insignia/ESG, Broker of the Year.
- Insignia/ESG, Firm of the Year. The firm's executive director, Patrick Murphy, accepted the award.
- Curtis Foster, Peter Hamburger, Jon Meisel and Walter Schoenberg, all of Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc., Most Deals by an Individual or Team.
- Daniel Madison and Richard Madison of Newmark JGT, Creative Deal of the Year for a lease with Resources Connection LLC at the Mack-Cali Business Campus in Parsippany.
- Robert Bull and Ronald Ganter of Julien J. Studley, Largest Office Deal of the Year for the State Street Bank lease at 500 College Road in Princeton.
- John Picco, Peter Van Duyne and Edward Duenas of Cushman & Wakefield, Largest New Development Deal of the Year for the Garban Intercapital North America, Inc. lease at Harborside Financial Center Plaza 5, currently under construction on the Jersey City waterfront.
- John Beers and Craig Fitzpatrick of Grubb & Ellis, Largest Flex Deal of the Year for the ADT Security Systems, Inc. lease at Commercenter Totowa.
Other award winners included Daniel Riordan of Cushman & Wakefield, Daniel Casey of CB Richard Ellis, Mark Harris of Bussel Realty Corp., and Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 266 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 28.4 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,300 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company's website at www.mack-cali.com.
Certain information discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal Securities law. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved. Forward-looking information is subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Among those risks, trends and uncertainties are the general economic climate; the supply of and demand for office, office/flex and industrial/warehouse properties; interest rate levels; the availability of financing; and other risks associated with the development and acquisition of properties, including risks that the development may not be completed on schedule, that the tenants will not take occupancy or pay rent, or that development or operating costs may be greater than anticipated. For further information on factors which could impact the Company and the statements contained herein, reference should be made to the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K, and annual reports on Form 10-K.