Mack-Cali Announces Five Leases at San Francisco Properties
07/21/2005 Category: Leasing and Development
-SBC Services Signs New Lease for 63,278 Square Feet-
Cranford, New Jersey—July 21, 2005—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced it has recently completed five leases totaling 122,856 square feet at its San Francisco properties.
- SBC Services, Inc., a provider of telecommunications services, signed a new lease for 63,278 square feet at 795 Folsom Street. Chris Adams and Phil Tippett of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant and Margaret Duskin, Tom McDonnell and John F. Walsh, III of Cushman and Wakefield of California represented Mack-Cali. The 183,445 square-foot class A office building is 85.3 percent leased.
- CaseCentral, Inc., a provider of electronic discovery and litigation management solutions, extended its 23,014 square-foot lease at the Phelan Building, a 267,446 square-foot office building located at 760 Market Street. Gary Arabian of The CAC Group represented the tenant.
- San Francisco Health Plan, a not-for-profit community health plan, signed a new lease for 21,898 square feet at Convention Plaza, located at 201 Third Avenue. Michael McCarthy and Sam Brownell of Colliers International represented the tenant and Margaret Duskin and Tom McDonnell represented Mack-Cali. The 305,618 square-foot class A office building is 92.6 percent leased.
- TEKsystems, Inc., a provider of information technology staffing and services, signed a new lease for 11,861 square feet at Convention Plaza. Peter McGill of Colliers Pinkard and Sam Brownell of Colliers International represented the tenant and Margaret Duskin and Tom McDonnell represented Mack-Cali.
- A New Leaf Gallery, a contemporary sculpture gallery, signed a new lease for 2,805 square feet at Convention Plaza. Susan Jordan of Starboard Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant and Kazuko Morgan of Cushman and Wakefield of California and Margaret Duskin represented Mack-Cali.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali currently owns or has interests in 271 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 30.2 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,100 tenants. Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company's website at www.mack-cali.com.
Statements made in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "may," "will," "should," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "continue," or comparable terminology. Such forward-looking statements are inherently subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties, many of which the Company cannot predict with accuracy and some of which the Company might not even anticipate, and involve factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements and are advised to consider the factors listed above together with the additional factors under the headings "Disclosure Regarding Forward-Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Reports on Form 10-K. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events, new information or otherwise.