Mack-Cali Honors Suburban Philadelphia Brokers
03/01/2005 Category: Miscellaneous
R. Scott Pierson of Windsor Realty Receives Broker of the Year Award
Cranford, New Jersey—March 1, 2005—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced that it has presented its 2004 Suburban Philadelphia broker awards at a reception held recently at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia.
- R. Scott Pierson of The Windsor Realty Group, Broker of the Year and Largest Office Deal of the Year.
- CB Richard Ellis, Firm of the Year.
- Jeffrey Rincon of WH Pounds Commercial Real Estate, Largest Flex Deal of the Year.
- J. Scott Gabrielson of Binswanger, Most Deals by an Individual or Team — Pennsylvania.
- Kirk Miller of Cushman & Wakefield, Most Deals by an Individual or Team — Southern New Jersey.
- Brian P. Glancey of The Flynn Company, Impact Deal of the Year.
- Shelley Wolf Harris of GVA Smith Mack, Creative Deal of the Year.
- Scott M. Miller of CB Richard Ellis, Most Building Tours — Pennsylvania.
- Roy Kardon of NAI Mertz Corporation, Most Building Tours — Southern New Jersey.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor the outstanding efforts by these individuals and firms, and thank them for their valuable contributions in 2004. We look forward to partnering with these honorees and the entire brokerage community for a successful 2005."
Mack-Cali owns 51 office properties totaling approximately 3.7 million square feet in Suburban Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 268 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 28.8 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,100 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company's website at www.mack-cali.com.