Mack-Cali Honors Westchester and Connecticut Brokers
03/03/2005 Category: Miscellaneous
Cranford, New Jersey - March 3, 2005 - Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced that it has presented its 2004 Westchester/Connecticut Broker Hall of Fame Awards at a reception held recently at the Westchester Country Club in Rye, New York.
- Kenneth T. Nordstrom of CB Richard Ellis, Inc., Broker of the Year Award
- David Richman of Rakow Commercial Realty Group, Inc., Most Registered Leads Award
- Ellen G. Benedek of NAI Friedland Realty, Inc., and Scott H. Benson of Benson Commercial
Realty, Inc., Most Transactions by an Individual or Team Award (tie)
- Todd A. Smith of The Acclaim Group, LLC, Most Creative Transaction Award
- Lawrence A. Ruggieri of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Howard Sadkin of Corporate Realty
Advisors, and Glenn P. Walsh of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Largest Flex Lease Award
- Kenneth T. Nordstrom and Marc Trevisan of CB Richard Ellis, Inc., Largest Office Lease Award
Additional awards included Ellen G. Benedek and Carl D. Silbergleit, both of NAI Friedland Realty, Inc., who each received the Runner-up Most Registered Leads Award.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor the outstanding efforts by these individuals and firms, and thank them for their valuable contributions in 2004. We look forward to partnering with these honorees and the entire brokerage community for a successful 2005."
In New York and Connecticut, where Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 84 properties totaling 6,463,993 square feet, the Company completed 1,194,266 square feet of lease transactions during 2004.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other 269 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 30.1 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,100 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company¡¦s website at www.mack-cali.com.