Mack-Cali Honors Suburban Philadelphia Brokers
02/22/2006 Category: Miscellaneous
Glenn Blumenfeld of Tactix Real Estate Advisors Receives Broker of the Year Award
Cranford, New Jersey—February 22, 2006—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced that it has presented its 2005 Suburban Philadelphia broker awards at a luncheon held February 9 at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia.
Glenn Blumenfeld of Tactix Real Estate Advisors received the Broker of the Year award.
Other honorees included:
- Jon Sarkisian of CB Richard Ellis, Most Deals by an Individual or Team-Southern New Jersey, and Most Building Tours-Southern New Jersey.
- Scott Pierson of The Windsor Realty Group and Mark Gola of Gola Corporate Real Estate, Most Deals by an Individual or Team-Pennsylvania.
- James Garibaldi and Gerald Moore of The Garibaldi Group, Impact Deal of the Year-Southern New Jersey.
- Mike Kennedy, Roby Bull and Philip Lipper of Studley, Impact Deal of the Year-Pennsylvania.
- Glenn Blumenfeld and Mike Milone of Tactix Real Estate Advisors, Largest Office Deal of the Year.
- Neil Shupak of GVA Smith Mack, Largest Flex Deal of the Year.
- Tom Bond of NAI Geis Realty Group, Creative Deal of the Year.
- Dan Brogan of Grubb & Ellis, Most Building Tours-Pennsylvania.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali, commented, "We're pleased to honor these award recipients for their outstanding efforts and accomplishments throughout the past year. Suburban Philadelphia is an important market for Mack-Cali and we look forward to another successful year as we continue to partner with this region's brokerage community."
In Suburban Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, Mack-Cali owns 48 office properties totaling approximately 3.6 million square feet.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 270 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 30 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,200 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company's website at www.mack-cali.com.