Mack-Cali Announces Leases at Westchester and Connecticut Properties Totaling Over 110,000 Square Feet
04/30/2008 Category: Leasing and Development
Edison, New Jersey—April 30, 2008—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced five lease transactions totaling 110,414 square feet at its Westchester and Connecticut properties.
- Tepnel Lifecodes Corporation, a division of UK-based Tepnel Life Sciences, signed a five-year renewal for 36,928 square feet at 550 West Avenue in Stamford, Connecticut. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Louis Amalfitano, director of leasing. The 54,000 square-foot office/flex building, located at Stamford Executive Park, is 100 percent leased.
- Montefiore Medical Center signed two new 10-year leases totaling 29,850 square feet at South Westchester Executive Park in Yonkers, New York. The transactions consist of leases for 16,650 square feet at 200 Corporate Boulevard South and 13,200 square feet at 6 Executive Plaza. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Carol McGuire, senior director of leasing. 200 Corporate Boulevard South is an 84,000 square-foot office/flex building that is 99.8 percent leased, and 6 Executive Plaza is an 80,000 square-foot office/flex building that is 100 percent leased.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, a global financial services provider, signed a five-year renewal for 15,880 square feet at 11 Martine Avenue in White Plains, New York. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Carol McGuire. The 180,000 square-foot class A office building, located at Westchester Financial Center, is 84.6 percent leased.
- National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA, a subsidiary of the American International Group (AIG), signed a five-year renewal for 14,056 square feet at 555 Taxter Road in Elmsford, New York. Glenn Walsh, Joe Sarno and Jeremy Neuer of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant and Carol McGuire represented Mack-Cali. The 170,554 square-foot class A office building is 100 percent leased.
- Mrs. Green's Natural Market, Inc., a subsidiary of Planet Organic Health Corporation, signed a new 10-year lease for 13,700 square feet at 300 Executive Boulevard in Elmsford, New York. Richard Leroy of Delphi Commercial Properties represented the tenant. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry, senior director of leasing. This 60,000 square-foot office/flex building, located at Cross Westchester Executive Park, is 100 percent leased.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 294 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 33.7 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,200 tenants. Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company's website at www.mack-cali.com.
Statements made in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "may," "will," "plan," "should," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "continue," or comparable terminology. Such forward-looking statements are inherently subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties, many of which the Company cannot predict with accuracy and some of which the Company might not even anticipate, and involve factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements and are advised to consider the factors listed above together with the additional factors under the heading "Disclosure Regarding Forward-Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Reports on Form 10-K, as may be supplemented or amended by the Company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, which are incorporated herein by reference. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events, new information or otherwise.