Mack-Cali Announces Leases Totaling 67,000 Square Feet at Blue Bell Properties
07/06/2009 Category: Leasing and Development
Edison, New Jersey—July 6, 2009—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced lease transactions totaling 66,912 square feet at its properties in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
The new deals signed include:
- Anexinet and Virtus Partners, LLC, information technology providers, signed a five-year and three-month lease for 12,971 square feet at 4 Sentry Park. 4 Sentry Park is a 63,930-square foot class A office property. Jeffrey Barker and Kim Finnerty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Jake Fruncillo, director of leasing.
- JK Medequip, Inc., specializing in management consulting services, signed a seven-year and three-month lease for 10,999 square feet at 5 Sentry Park East. The property is a 91,600-square-foot class A office building. The tenant was represented by Daniel Gabally of Beacon Commercial. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Richard Jones, leasing associate.
- Career Concepts, Inc., a full-service staffing organization, signed a 5,935-square foot lease at 4 Sentry Park for five years and three months. The tenant was represented by Shelley Wolf Harris of GVA Smith Mack. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Richard Jones.
- MACTEC Engineering and Consulting, Inc., an infrastructure engineering firm, signed a 3,922-square-foot lease for two years at 18 Sentry Park West. 18 Sentry Park West is a 95,010-square-foot class A office property. MACTEC was represented by Doug Newbart, formerly with GVA Smith Mack, and Mark Rosenthal of GVA Advantis. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Jake Fruncillo.
- Novis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a distributor of critical care products, signed a lease for 1,169 square feet for three years at 18 Sentry Park West. Scott Pierson of Windsor Realty represented the tenant. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Jake Fruncillo.
In addition, Mack-Cali signed the following renewals:
- Bank of America, N.A., a financial institution, renewed their lease of 22,028 square feet at 4 Sentry Park for five years. Anthony Rossi and Nora Brady of CB Richard Ellis represented Bank of America. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Jake Fruncillo.
- London Life Reinsurance Company, a provider of financial solutions for businesses and organizations, renewed their lease for 9,888 square feet for five years at 16 Sentry Park West, a 93,093-square-foot class A office building. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Jake Fruncillo.
John Adderly, Mack-Cali vice president of leasing, commented, “We are pleased that our premier properties in Blue Bell continue to attract and retain high-quality tenants. During challenging times, these leases are clear examples of businesses choosing a landlord with the strength and stability needed to support their businesses with the highest levels of service and asset quality.”
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully-integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction, and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 294 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 33.8 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of approximately 2,100 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company’s website at www.mack-cali.com.
Statements made in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “may,” “will,” “plan,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “continue,” or comparable terminology. Such forward-looking statements are inherently subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties, many of which the Company cannot predict with accuracy and some of which the Company might not even anticipate, and involve factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements and are advised to consider the factors listed above together with the additional factors under the heading “Disclosure Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” and “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Reports on Form 10-K, as may be supplemented or amended by the Company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, which are incorporated herein by reference. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events, new information or otherwise.