Mack-Cali Announces Executive Promotions
11/14/2011 Category: Miscellaneous
Edison, New Jersey—November 14, 2011—Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI), today announced that the Company has promoted several longtime employees. The promoted employees include:
- Diane Chayes, first vice president of leasing, is responsible for overseeing the leasing efforts of the Company’s 11 million-square-foot Central New Jersey region, including properties in Morris, Monmouth, Mercer, Somerset, Middlesex, Union, and Essex counties. Employed with Mack-Cali since 2000, Chayes has held positions in leasing as director, senior director, managing director, and vice president. Previously she served as senior vice president for Bender and Company.
- Christopher DeLorenzo, first vice president of leasing, is responsible for overseeing the leasing efforts of the Company’s 10 million-square-foot portfolio of properties in Northern New Jersey, Rockland County, New York, and Downtown Manhattan, including properties in Hudson, Bergen, and Passaic counties. DeLorenzo has been employed with Mack-Cali since 1998 and has held positions in leasing as associate director, director, senior director, managing director, and vice president. He previously served as a real estate broker for Peter Elliot, LLC; a research analyst at Cushman & Wakefield; and a property tax analyst for the Stark Discovery Group.
- Ilene Jablonski, vice president of marketing, is responsible for a broad range of Mack-Cali’s marketing and public relations activities. Jablonski began her employment with Mack-Cali in 1999 and has held positions in marketing as assistant director, director, and senior director. She previously served as marketing director for TotalTel.
- Daniel Wagner, first vice president and senior associate general counsel and assistant secretary, is responsible for a broad range of Mack-Cali’s legal activities, including sales, acquisitions, and financings. Wagner has been employed with Mack-Cali since 1998 and has held positions in legal as senior associate general counsel and vice president. He previously served as counsel for Herrick, Feinstein LLP.
- Gary Wagner, vice president and senior associate general counsel, has overall responsibility for Mack-Cali’s legal activities related to leasing. Wagner joined the Robert Martin Company, a predecessor company of Mack-Cali, in 1989 and has held positions in legal as assistant general counsel, associate general counsel, and senior associate general counsel. He previously served as an associate for Blank Rome.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully integrated, self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 278 properties, primarily office and office/flex buildings located in the Northeast, totaling approximately 32.4 million square feet. The properties enable the Company to provide a full complement of real estate opportunities to its diverse base of over 2,000 tenants.
Additional information on Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is available on the Company’s website at www.mack‑cali.com.
Statements made in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “may,” “will,” “plan,” “should,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “continue,” or comparable terminology. Such forward-looking statements are inherently subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties, many of which the Company cannot predict with accuracy and some of which the Company might not even anticipate, and involve factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements and are advised to consider the factors listed above together with the additional factors under the heading “Disclosure Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” and “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Reports on Form 10-K, as may be supplemented or amended by the Company's Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, which are incorporated herein by reference. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events, new information or otherwise.