|Space available:||445,800 (600-271,600)|
Featuring 42 stories of stunning architecture, 101 Hudson Street serves as one of the most recognized buildings of a revitalized Jersey City. With 1.25 million square feet of space and incomparable views of the New York harbor, the Manhattan skyline, and the Statue of Liberty, 101 Hudson Street is an address that rivals any building in Manhattan for prestige and convenience. 101 Hudson Street features both large and small floorplates to accommodate varying types of users, an elegant lobby, and a four-level parking garage. Amenities include a variety of on-site and nearby restaurants and services. Just steps away stands the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, offering meeting and conference facilities, as well as a restaurant and lounge. Located just four minutes from Manhattan's Financial District, in the midst of one of the Northeast's liveliest mixed-use communities, this elegant corporate address is the perfect destination for any business.
See more about 101 Hudson St. at Harborsidejc.com.Property features:
- Floorplates range from 24,179 to 64,907 sf, with maximum achievable ceiling heights of up to 17 ft.
- Art-deco style polished granite and columned lobby provides an air of traditional elegance; a landscaped courtyard area is an ideal space for lunch breaks or informal meetings
- Four-story parking garage offers 900 parking spaces
- Wired Certified Platinum for the fastest, most reliable internet connections
- Telecom providers include Cogent Communications, RCN, Con Ed Communications, AT&T, Metromedia Fiber, Winstar, and Level 3 Communications
- Power is provided by two diverse substations, with abundant cooling capacity
- Life safety systems and the central plant are supported by emergency generators
- 24/7 security with closed-circuit TV and turnstiles