|Space available:||147,500 (22,000-42,900)|
Recently acquired, 3 Sylvan Way is part of Mack-Cali Business Campus which is considered one of New Jersey’s top corporate addresses. The building features a 50,000-square-foot floor plate with a saw-tooth design that can accommodate 18 executive offices per floor, a full-height granite and glass atrium lobby, a lower-level conference center, a full-service café, and large, column-free spaces with great natural light and Campus views. Along with Mack-Cali’s neighboring properties, the three buildings share a connected below grade parking structure, which acts as a protected walkway and provides easy access for tenants to utilize amenities across the complex.
Planned renovations for 3 Sylvan Way include a lobby renovation, the creation of a full-service fitness center with yoga rooms and a golf simulator, an upgraded business-class conference center, and numerous dining options, including a full-service café and coffee bar.
Along with One Sylvan Way and 5 Sylvan Way, the buildings will be repositioned as an interconnected three-building mini campus, as part of the overall Campus. The Campus renovations include upgraded, shared amenities, inter-connecting walkways and jogging paths, and new signage.Property features:
- Three-story, glass spandrel and steel frame, class A office building
- Full-height atrium lobby
- Underground executive parking garage
- Serviced by two back-up generators (verify if D&B is leaving theirs)
- Full-service café
- Immediate access to Route 10 and 202, with proximity to I-80 and I-287
- Numerous campus and nearby amenities, including hotels, restaurants, shopping, banking and child care