|Space available:||208,300 (1,400-104,700)|
Harborside 1 is known for its impressive location and its magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline. This eight-story class A office building will impress visitors and tenants alike. Its powerful architecture carries through to the interior, with its renovated, light-filled, glass entrance and lobby featuring elegant hardwood finishes and modern furnishings.
Harborside 1 has the perfect space to accommodate both small and large users. In addition to its flexible office spaces, Harborside 1's adjacency and interconnection to Harborside 2 and 3 enable the configuration of large contiguous blocks of office space across all three Plazas.
Harborside 1, along with Harborside 2 and 3, is an outstanding example of adaptive re-use. Originally built in 1929 for the Pennsylvania Railroad, it was converted to class A office space in 1982. Purchased in 1996, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation then took it back down to its core and shell and replaced it with the most modern building systems and infrastructure. The Company has since completed many upgrades and renovations, in addition to developing three additional class A properties on the site.
Visit harborsidejc.com for further information.Property features:
- Floorplates range from 53,272 to 63,723 sf with finished ceilings of 8 ft. 6 in.
- A renovated main lobby features a glass canopy and modern finishes
- 10,000 sf of street-level waterfront retail space featuring high glass windows and an abundance of natural light
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the atrium and along the retail promenade and exterior walkway
- Telecom providers include Verizon, Comcast, and Lightpath
- State-of-the-art redundant utilities and communications infrastructure ensure business continuity
- 24/7 security with closed-circuit TV and lobby attendants