|Space available:||374,100 (400-136,300)|
Harborside 2 offers a state-of-the art office experience with flexible floor plates for businesses of any size. Tenants have complete access to all the amenities and features of Harborside, including retail, restaurants, a full-service Hyatt Regency hotel, and an attractive outdoor walkway.
Harborside 2, along with Harborside 1 and 3, is an outstanding example of adaptive re-use. Originally built in 1929 for the Pennsylvania Railroad, it was converted to class A office space in 1982. Purchased in 1996, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation then took it back down to its core and shell and replaced it with the most modern building systems and infrastructure. The Company has since completed many upgrades and renovations, in addition to developing three additional class A properties on the site.
Visit harborsidejc.com for further information.Property features:
- Floorplates range from a 6,344-sf penthouse to 114,872 sf, with ceiling heights ranging from 12 ft. 9 in. to 15 ft. 6 in.
- 10,000 sf of street-level waterfront retail space featuring high glass windows and an abundance of natural light
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the atrium and along the retail promenade and exterior walkway
- Harborside 2 is connected via a ground-floor retail promenade to Harborside 1 and 3
- Wired Certified Platinum for the fastest, most reliable internet connections
- Telecom providers include Verizon, Con Ed Communications, AT&T, Comcast, Level 3 Communications, and Cogent Communications
- State-of-the-art redundant utilities and communications infrastructure ensure business continuity
- 24/7 security with closed-circuit TV, lobby attendants, and card access