Located in Talleyrand Office Park, 200 White Plains Road is situated on a beautifully landscaped 75-acre wooded site on the Tarrytown "Platinum Mile" between Exit 9 of the New York State Thruway and Exit 1 of the Cross Westchester Expressway. This six-story, class A office building features an elegant lobby with Terrazzo floors and bronze finishes, a lobby-level café, and a state-of-the-art infrastructure.
These twin office buildings offer flexible layouts for small and mid-sized companies. The park also offers an on-site restaurant and convenient amenities.
- Beautiful entrances framed by Japanese maples
- Lobby-level café
- Extensive window line providing abundant natural light
- UPS, FedEx, and Express Mail drop offs in the building
- In-park amenities include a restaurant and Westchester Bee-Line bus service to the Tarrytown Metro-North station
- 24/7 key card access and roving security patrol
- Adjacent to the Westchester Marriott with conference facilities, health club, and restaurants
- Minutes to the Tappan Zee Bridge and the Westchester County Airport
- Nearby numerous retail, restaurants, banking, and business services