|Space available:||19,800 (2,300-5,500)|
One Water Street offers exceptional commercial office space in White Plains’ Central Business District. This four-story, 45,700-square-foot building features small floor plates, state-of-the-art infrastructure, an extensive window line providing abundant natural light, and ample parking.
Strategically located near the Metro-North train station and the White Plains Transportation Center, tenants enjoy superior access to transportation and easy approach to a vast network of major highways.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Small floor plates provide high percentage of exterior exposure for executive offices
- On-site concession area and UPS and FedEx drop-offs
- On-site parking with gate access
- Adjacent to White Plains Transportation Center, with regional and local bus service
- Steps to the Metro-North train station, with service to Grand Central Station
- Close to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the Westchester county and supreme courts
- Nearby numerous restaurants, retail, hotels with conference facilities, and The Galleria at White Plains mall
- Excellent highway access, with proximity to the Bronx River Parkway, I-87, and I-287
- Minutes from Westchester County Airport
- Award-winning, on-site property management and ownership