|Typical floor size:||33,518|
Located within Valley Forge Corporate Center, the quality of this three-story, 100,700-square-foot office building is obvious from the moment you step into the atrium lobby. The combination of contemporary materials and natural illumination provides a sense of richness, warmth, and spaciousness.
The building is located in a pleasant suburban environment with many conveniences, including first-class hotels and restaurants. Major highways, including Route 202, I-76 and I-476 (the "Blue Route"), are close by and provide quick access to Philadelphia International Airport.
- Outstanding Route 363 location in Valley Forge Corporate Center with convenient access to routes 76, 202, and 422; the Pennsylvania Turnpike; and the Schuylkill Expressway
- Dramatic two-story atrium lobby
- 14 windowed corner offices per floor and flexible floor plates
- Individually controlled utilities
- VAV HVAC system with individually controlled utilities
- Fully sprinklered
- Ample parking available
- In close proximity to numerous restaurants, hotels, business services, and the King of Prussia Mall
- Nearby airport limousine service
- Extensively landscaped grounds