|Typical floor size:||18,500|
For businesses looking for a prime location and numerous tenant amenities, One Plymouth Meeting is the ideal choice. This nine-story, 167,748-square-foot, class A office property offers excellent exposure and is located just minutes from Center City Philadelphia at the interchange of the Northeast Extension.
Amenities abound with the adjacent Plymouth Meeting Mall, offering the convenience of retail, banking facilities, and a food court, as well as nearby hotel and conference facilities. One Plymouth Meeting offers tenants a scenic environment in one of Philadelphia's most fashionable suburbs.
- Directly connected to Plymouth Meeting Mall
- Located on Germantown Pike, adjacent to the Plymouth Meeting interchange of the
- Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276), Northeast Extension (Route 9) and the Blue Route (I-476)
- Direct access to the Schuylkill Expressway and the Philadelphia International Airport
- 20 minutes to Center City Philadelphia
- SEPTA bus stop on site with a direct link to the Norristown Transportation Center, Chestnut Hill commuter rail lines, and the Broad and Olney subway terminal
- Over a dozen country clubs within a 15 minute drive, including the Philadelphia Cricket Club, Philadelphia Country Club, and championship golf courses at Gulph Mills Golf Club
- Close proximity to Temple University, Gwynedd-Mercy College, and the College of Chestnut Hill, offering a diverse labor pool and opportunities for employee enrichment