|Typical floor size:||43,421|
Nestled within the rolling hills of a stunning 44-acre historical site, 1205 Westlakes Drive is one of four beautifully appointed buildings at Westlakes Office Park. This 130,265-square-foot building offers magnificent views of meticulously landscaped gardens and rolling green lawns that wind their way among woodlands, historical ruins, natural spring-fed lakes, and a sparkling trout stream.
Skylit atrium lobbies with lush gardens, sparkling fountains, and comfortable seating uniquely define Westlakes Office Park. Patterned granite and marble floors and rich mahogany paneling set the tone for finishes used throughout the common areas. On-site park amenities include two cafés, direct catering, fitness center, jogging trails, conference facilities, executive garage parking, and full-service banking.
Strategically located on the growing Route 202 corridor in Berwyn, Westlakes is within minutes of major connecting routes to all of eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and southern and central New Jersey. Access to highways such as I-76 and I-476 places Westlakes just 25 miles from Philadelphia International Airport, 35 miles from Wilmington, Delaware, and 22 miles from Center City Philadelphia.
- Impressive window line offering abundant light and excellent views
- Existing layout with perimeter offices and conference rooms
- Café in building and catering service available
- 4" conduit throughout the park, allowing fiber optic connectivity
- Tenant controlled HVAC energy management system
- On-site telephone and data communications system
- Security access control system