Putting more life into work life balance.
We made a commitment to significantly upgrade several of our core office properties – ones that we consider prime opportunities in transit-oriented markets. We upgraded every touchpoint of the tenant experience – from what they see when they first walk into the building’s lobby, to where and what they eat for lunch, how they work out in the afternoon, and where they can drop off their children at daycare.
This capital improvement initiative involved a comprehensive renovation of building exteriors, installation of state-of-the-art amenities, and modernization of common areas in properties throughout Metropark, Short Hills, Red Bank, and Parsippany.
What was included in the improvement plan?
- Redesigns of building lobbies and entryways, designed to create bright, airy settings with locally-inspired design features;
- Upgraded finishes, customized to complement each building’s new design and aesthetic;
- New and updated onsite dining options, from “grab-and-go” kiosks offering fresh lunch items to full-service food halls with abundant seating;
- Conference centers featuring high-end tables with built-in connections and cutting-edge audio-visual systems;
- New tenant fitness centers with state-of-the-art equipment, training facilities, locker rooms, and vanity areas;
- A variety of furnished lounge areas designed for a relaxed experience.
To schedule a tour of one of our newly transformed class A office buildings, please reach out to our leasing team.